20101122

lekcha & letcha skribbels (thinking, spotty)

Big Responsibility - Sleeping


There is no end to my writing.
I haven't lost my mind yet because I'm not dead yet.
I keep flashin' life my gold card,
it's wearing thin on the magnetic strip,
and I'd rather not step out of the vehicle,
but blank zeroes open up, spill their cups,
get home safely
and inhale silver flashing ash
until their testicles burn
and their eyes look like
cut open tomatoes ejaculated into

Death breathes cold ash, dirty ass smells
Death really does
Do it


Destroy Destroy Destroy (with tiny flowers)



Angles, Cross Sections

opened up a cloud
threw its scars inside
behind bars that she welded
that made lines in her face

money is all that's necessary

Filled & Impressed

with multiple aprons
complex wilting flower
fed the soil,
nurtured the soil.
the soil broke;
it was so dry.
but the seamstress
tied it together, so long,
that one day
it reached the sky



Untitled

i can't sit still, i've got a lot of things on my mind but
my thoughts are impaled by a stick on the ground that i stepped
on and cracked, alerting the predation now creeping on my back
people's voices sound dumb, and so does mind, my head is bound
to swell up and this thought is bound to fly

when the swell's too high
i make a mountain
and watch the birds fly by
hoping the won't see me on my peak

when i get too high
and can not have fun
you should tickle my brain
i'll come back to you again

and the air's so dry
around my head
fill it up, fill it up
with moisture instead

i said the air's too dry
around my head
make it rain, make it rain
talk circles, don't blow away (bound up, )

bound up
tight by the white stripes on the walls
alternating with blue, they do not remind me of you
down up, tea cup
coarse sofa and all the time in the world
i'm wasting it



Lightbulb Forest High Point

fallen, barren, trees in a fragment
of forest that used to be
invasives flooding into my brain
too much of them lately
coping mechanisms not in place
for a presence yet unknown
alert the colony
looks like we're going under.



Side Note (1) - Aoorehension Line Line

my words from pens
and pencils
are vandalism
i'm afraid, to do things
what's graffiti
but writing when
it's not okay
and i'd paint it on
the walls, if i
could
with the skill of
an artist
and my mind
like i should (do)



Girls

I knew some girls, they smiled at me
I had sexual relations, with one or two or three
I had thoughts and feelings, but they did not have me

----------^v^v^v-\/v^----N
S---m----v^v--------/-\--n

and that don't sum it all up,
and - i see it all regretfully
vividly, as are memories with me

----/Swoosh/***8---///-_-/\---

and nowadays, there's this girl i see
don't get me wrong, that's intermittently
and don't twist my words, she's not much to me
but a reoccurring dream,
wake up and go back to sleep



aspect - direction that mtn faces

Pray in the morning
With the back of my head against a pillow
Tell myself that I will, tomorrow,
That I must get out of bed
I want to and need to succeed
My efforts disappoint the source
of my information
Something is bleeding behind the curtains
They don't know because I'm crying quietly,
but out loud with every movement.
Scratching my back, I am
and I'll scratch yours

No comments: